Center for Excellence: Mechanical Engineering and Innovation (CEMEI)
Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment and skills development across mechanical engineering disciplines. It helps the global engineering community to develop the solutions for real world challenges.
More than 500 research scholars are associated with CEMEI.
- Serve the engineering community through quality programs in continuing education, training, conferences, publications and other forms of outreach.
- It seeks a positive impact on the quality of life throughout the world by providing locally relevant standards, certification, technical information, networking, and advocacy for business, government, academia and practicing engineers.
National & International Journals, Books, Conferences, Training Programs, Databases, Video Journals that would help to perform self-directed learning and continually aspire to improve individual professional skills.
From college students and early-career engineers to project managers, corporate executives, researchers and academic leaders, CEMEI’s members are as diverse as the engineering community itself. CEMEI serves this wide-ranging technical community through quality programs in continuing education, training and professional development, research, conferences and publications and other forms of outreach.
- The mission of the CEMEI is to provide the platform for research scholars, scientists, undergraduates, post graduates, professors in the fields of Mechanical Engineering and to conduct research for the benefit of society,
- Workshops and Conferences conducted under CEMEI prepares graduates who have the motivation and ability for lifelong growth in their professional careers.
- To develop and maintain a world-class research program in selected focus areas within mechanical engineering that complements the educational mission and addresses the evolving needs of industry and society.
- To serve diverse global communities by advancing, disseminating and applying engineering knowledge for improving the quality of life; and communicating the excitement of engineering.
- CEMEI aims to be recognized as a division of excellence in mechanical engineering education and research. It values integrity, diversity, critical thinking, impartial judgment, change, innovation, and collegiality.
- This vision will be fulfilled through excellence in education and targeted research themes in emerging areas.
CEMEI seeks to deliver locally relevant engineering resources to advance public safety and quality of life throughout the world.
CEMEI seeks a positive impact on the quality of life throughout the world by providing locally relevant standards, certification, technical information, networking, and advocacy for business, government, academia and practicing engineers.
Our Journals serve to the worldwide academic community and contribute to the progress of science, technology, medicine, and engineering. We deliver superior, scholarly, indexed Journals that have more than 5000 authors and editors, more than 1000 reviewers subscribers, and readers across the globe who are associated with our online platforms.
- Complete end-to-end support for the publishing and organizing Conferences/ Events
- Fast Track Publication Process for publishing research work and excellent Editorial Services
- Sound, Ethical and Professional Publishing Practices
- Listing in leading abstracting, indexing websites and databases
- Conceptualizing, designing and executing the complete Conference/Event.
- Most of our Journals have been shortlisted
CEMEI would attain its objectives by following planned activities as below
- Developing a sound membership base of all possible stakeholders representing energy and environment space
- Develop a global network for much wider collaboration and impact
- Act as a networking platform where free flow of knowledge and information can take place
- Develop various verticals in energy and environment which has both deep understanding and knowledge and issues faced by industries and other stakeholders
- Conduct events/ expo’s/ sessions and conferences for its members and other learned community members
- Training programs and skill development is a very important activity for future and current professional workforce.
The instructions to reset your password are sent to the email address you provided. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder as well