International Journal of Machine Design and Manufacturing is a peer-reviewed journal with raison d’être to promote advances in manufacturing and machine design division, manufacturing of machines, machine tools, information in system design, intelligence and precision equipment division. The journal disseminates research that imparts theoretical grounding and practical application of the idea presented in the paper. As a general criterion for the publication of paper in the journal is its emphasis on the practical application and constructive aspect of applied mechanics.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of the Journal covers the following:
• Design/Analysis of all types of gears, gear boxes, gear measurement
• Shaft design and bearing selection
• Power transmitting shafts
• Advanced Vibrations
• Tribology and Bearing Design
• Bearings, fasteners, springs, brakes and clutches
• Computer-Aided Drafting and Electrical Drafting
• Pipe Drafting and Solid Modeling/Design
• Micro Station, Inventor, and GeoSoft Montaj drawing
• Intelligent Machines